It is my way to say “love/miss you”.
Probably I don’t express myself well in this aspect, I would either kiss (my children) or gently tap (with two fingers, e.g. index and middle; for friends) on the forehead.
Today, I missed many good people. Sobs. Wish them all the best.
Of all the billions of people, we managed to share our lives together. A friend said, it is “fate”.
This is translated to as, “wisdom is akin to paddy plant, the more the substance the humbler (“bent posture”) you are”.
That is a Malay proverb that I hold on to daily.
During excursion, with heavy baggage and slow walkers, how to make sure no one is left behind?
- First, delegate the task of handling heavy cargo to abled members.
- Then, allow the slowmo walkers to take the lead instead.
- If the slowmo is unfamiliar with the direction, then assign someone who knows the way to be in charge (navigating and taking care of slowmo).
- When any members are lost, make use of phone to call them. Hence, make sure each members are given phone.
- If all is unavailed, meet at starting point.
As the title explained.
This blog is about how I overcame obstacles to break away from these negative feelings….