During excursion, with heavy baggage and slow walkers, how to make sure no one is left behind?
- First, delegate the task of handling heavy cargo to abled members.
- Then, allow the slowmo walkers to take the lead instead.
- If the slowmo is unfamiliar with the direction, then assign someone who knows the way to be in charge (navigating and taking care of slowmo).
- When any members are lost, make use of phone to call them. Hence, make sure each members are given phone.
- If all is unavailed, meet at starting point.