Here are the list I got from somewhere (can’t remember where).
- How do you resolve interpersonal disputes?
- How do you break difficult news? – problem, process/outcome, and remedies (if any)
- Good and bad things about you by colleagues?
- Why should we hire you? -competent, honest, savvy (solve or escalate problems), generous, teach what i know.
- How do you manage pressure? – conducive environment, happy place, home / recharge place, vacation
- Are you good for this position?
- Why should i hire an overqualified / underqualified person?
- What can you bring to this company?
This is translated to as, “wisdom is akin to paddy plant, the more the substance the humbler (“bent posture”) you are”.
That is a Malay proverb that I hold on to daily.
During excursion, with heavy baggage and slow walkers, how to make sure no one is left behind?
- First, delegate the task of handling heavy cargo to abled members.
- Then, allow the slowmo walkers to take the lead instead.
- If the slowmo is unfamiliar with the direction, then assign someone who knows the way to be in charge (navigating and taking care of slowmo).
- When any members are lost, make use of phone to call them. Hence, make sure each members are given phone.
- If all is unavailed, meet at starting point.
As the title explained.
This blog is about how I overcame obstacles to break away from these negative feelings….